Merry X-mas everyone

Hope santa brought you guys a bunch of snow to ride on and go fast parts for your sleds! I got some new gear wrenchs, new stool for the porting table and some craftsman rachet clamps, my kid got the new rockband game for ps2, and it sure is alot of fun.

BTW, Nosboy and exciterfan,_"X" does not represent the letter "X" in the roman alphabet system, x-mas comes from the greek letter "chi", which is the first letter of the greek form of christ, the letter"X" has been used as an abbreviation since earliest christian times. refre to any dictionary and look up "X-Mas!!

Last edited:
People are all about giving gifts to others, and well enough,,, Christmas is all about presents and Santa Claus,,, but people really do try and take the CHRIST out of Christmas and replace it with HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! if it wasn't for CHRIST and christianity,,, there wouldn't be Christmas!!!! I was NEVER into greek mythology or greek writing or the Greek alphabet.. I have a good friend who is greek and I REALLY think he is a pain in the *** once in a while!!! Leave it as CHRISTmas instead of X mas and I won't lose any more hair!!!

Back