Vote - Junk or Quality

awesome or junk?

• Great deal!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junk!

Votes: 21 100.0%

• Total voters

xsivhp

"You are bidding on a brand new mini snowmobiles still in the Box including warranty. They are 118cc four stroke, just add gas and go, No pre-mix. Everything is the same as the ski-doo mini z rev. These snowmobiles are kid friendly and safe. They have a safety shut off tether cord. In case if the rider falls off, the motor will turn off. Also all moving parts on the motor are covered for safety. The snowmobile comes new in crate and some assembly is required. The assembly is very easy. You just install the windshield, skis, and one bolt for each front shock. It comes ready to run. Just add gas. It also comes with owner's manual, parts catalogue, and tool set. I offer a 1 year parts only warranty. This is for manufacture defects only. You can use all ski-doo mini z parts and accessories. Including high performance aftermarket parts like exhaust and governor eliminator kit. They are available in red or yellow. If you are the winning bidder let me know what color you would like. Please email me with any questions before you bid."

Who thinks these are good deal for $1100 and $300 freight?

Attachments

• 3b07_12.JPG
    3b07_12.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 3b93_3.JPG
    3b93_3.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

looks like the a chines minny rev. is say if its from china its prolly junk. the motors they prolly use are junk. if its a JAE DONG motor stay away. we stoped carrying gocarts, 4 wheelers, scooters and bikes from china at work cause they were such junk. nothing but problems.

I know you can get a real nice phazer, exciter, or even vmax for that money...stay away from it...you will get what you paid for.....

Nick

I would think you could get a similar item for a lot less $$

or as suggested, buy a mini z, mini ZR, or xc120. Those mini sleds have to be right around 1500 tops from a dealer. but then again, I never priced one. I do ahve a co worker that bought a xc120 for his kid. I should ask what he got it for.

i added the description from the auction. i think they're junk - lol. I emailed the guy selling them and told him he ought to be ashamed of himself for selling total junk. He told me I should be ashamed of myself for thinking they are junk! lol

Back