New Dad - Happy New Year to me!!!

YamerDown

Well he was a couple of days late, probably holding out for the new year, lol. Brayden Barrett - born Jan 1, 2008 @ 7:30pm. Snowed like cazy through the entire 13 hour labor... I think it was a sign, lol.
:winterrul

Attachments

• baby_barrett.jpg
    baby_barrett.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 4

Congratrulations!! Your 1st? We currently have 7 in the house, 2 away from home. 6 girls and 3 boys. Enjoy them when they are little. Before you know it you'll here " Hey Dad, can I drag race your Viper?" My 2nd oldest hit me with that one on a fesh topend job while we were attending some run-what-ya-brung ice races LOL!

Aww cute! He's adorable! Congratulations!
Enjoy them while they are small because they sure grow up fast!
Seems like yesterday we just had them and now we'll be grandparents in May! Yikes I'm getting old...lol
How much did he weight?

Congrats, quite the feeling seeing/holding him for the first time eh? my little guy came five weeks early this past june. Take care of the fam.

Pat

Thanks for all the replies. Yes this is my first. Weight was 7lbs 14oz. The whole experience has been totally amazing. I think we've been really luck so far, as he is feeding and sleeping per our schedule. Almost never cries (touch wood). Just when you change him and the cold air hits. Which also triggers something else I'm sure all the parents on here are aware of, lol.

always have the new dipper ready and do not take the old one out until you are ready for a fast swap. You really gotta watch the little hose when you change a boy. I was a pro and did the 2 second dipper change with my son.

Congrats Yammer. Yup before you know it he will be getting his snowmobile license and you will be buying 2 trail passes, insuring 2 sleds and gasing them both up at the same time. Trust me i know, it happened to me this year, I can't beleive my oldest is 12 all ready.

YamerDown said:
Thanks for all the replies. Yes this is my first. Weight was 7lbs 14oz. The whole experience has been totally amazing. I think we've been really luck so far, as he is feeding and sleeping per our schedule. Almost never cries (touch wood). Just when you change him and the cold air hits. Which also triggers something else I'm sure all the parents on here are aware of, lol.

LOL, Congrates!!!!! Dude your life has just got sooooo much better, My baby girl turned 4 yesterday & it seems as if she was just born yesterday by how fast she is growing up. Some sleepless night, teething & colds but would not trade it for anything. This year was her first christmas padget & getting to watch her ride her own snowmobile has been priceless! Enjoy it because it only gets better!!!!

Back