service above and beyond

maxdlx

VIP Lifetime Member
To make a long story a little shorter, I will condense this some. In our trek from Landolake ws to Muni this past week, my lower chaincase gear bolt decided to work it self loose and out the side of my chaincase cover. Luckily we where in Champion Mi at the Cenex gas station, also very helpful and friendly. Gave me free coffee to keep warm while working on my sled, and called Meyers for me. The owner lady also made me come in to wait for my ride, said it was to cold to wait outside. So I have Meyers on the phone and am talking to the owner himself. He said he just sold his last reverse chaincase cover. I asked for a standard cover and explained our situation to him. He asked "Do you really want to give up reverse." I said I don't want to give up ridding. He then says he has a used 06 cover, but says he doesn't sell used parts, because of reprecutions from it. My heart just sunk, end of the road for me. This is the good part, he says just come get it and it is yours. I was flat dumbfounded. We'll we went and got it, and when we where leaving I noticed the bearing was toast, so i asked if they had a bearing and oil seal for it I could buy, he wanted to give them to me because "he shouldn't have given me a cover with bad bearings. Know that is above and beyond. i paid for the bearing and oil seal, and shook his hand with a big thank you. At the time of break down I was at 134 miles, this kindness allowed me to end the trip with a total of 560 plus miles. If you are ever in the area, stop in at Meyers Yamaha they are great people. Maxdlx

Greg is a good guy to deal with. My sled siezed up just outside of big bay. dragged all the way to meyer's. He said he would fix it that afternoon. But we were gonig to leave the next day. So he hooked us up with some old guy to drive us back to our truck in munising.

I have bought both my new sleds from Meyers. They were also the ones that offered to re-ring my sled and cover the cost "for good customer relations". They have treated me very well every time I have been in there. I have always pointed people to them.

They may not be the cheapest, but they sure make up for it in their customer service.

Greg has built a huge business over the last few years. They work very hard to ensure their customers leave happy. They have a lot of repeat customers because of that.

If your passing through the area (Ishpeming) they are right off the trail.

I am hoping they dn't sell the 08 vector ltx they have. be a nice left over pic up

Meyer's is the best dealer experience I have ever had. I was in Ispheming a couple years ago and he pulled a jackshaft out of an SXr rental sled for me!!! We don't have customer service like that in Lower MI!!! He actually jumped in his truck and drove down to the Best Western to bring us parts!! he couldn't believe we were putting a jackshaft in in the parking lot!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

Back