Give-away ride roll call

Sno-Xr said:
Sorry, its a sickness, Bishoffitis! I'm taking medication for it though and should be all good'r by the end of the TY ride next week! ;):D

LOL! I wonder if Greg is going to make it to another ride anytime soon? 9 more sleeps till I get there!

I hope he makes one, I havent met him yet!! Can you imagine him and Wingnut in the same room together!!lol

hey id trailer over from marquette and maybe would be able to meet up with you guys some where. if you guys maybe know what time youd be leaving around saturday, and maybe i could meet up and ride with you guys, id be by myself.

sxviper65 said:
hey id trailer over from marquette and maybe would be able to meet up with you guys some where. if you guys maybe know what time youd be leaving around saturday, and maybe i could meet up and ride with you guys, id be by myself.
we usually leave around 9 or 9:30..... be there by 9 and you'll be fine! the more the merrier!

where would be the best place to meet up with the group on saturday? Ithink i may have missed everyone but i just thought i would try.

sxviper65 said:
where would be the best place to meet up with the group on saturday? Ithink i may have missed everyone but i just thought i would try.
The ride is not untill next weekend (30th - 3rd) , not this weekend. We will be meeting every morning at the host hotel, Comfort Inn.

thanks for that i would have been sitting at the hotel thinking that you guys left me. i think i might need to get a calander

Well it looks like I am out, my buddy blew out his knee at work or playing hockey he can’t figure out when. He is going to have it scoped on Thursday.

I hope to see you guys next time

Back