Michigan noise laws?

SpartaSXr

Anyone been harrassed by the DNR in Michigan this year? I was in the Baldwin and Cadillac area this weekend and they were EVERYWHERE!! I stopped and asked a CO sitting on the corner where the closest gas station was and he was a straight a$$hole to me. He told me to tell my buddy behind me he better be in control while operating.....what the hell does that mean?!?He was sitting at an intersection and we clearly stopped well before the stop sign, nothing dramatic. So then we are traveling down the trail and pass a CO in his truck. I didn't think anything of it but I watched him whip a U-turn behind us. I just followed on down the trail and he is waiting for us at the next intersection!!! WTF is that? All of our stickers were clearly displayed but he had no reason to stop us for anything. So we stopped by lost pines lodge by Cadillac for some good ol' $3.75/gallon gas and the attendant was telling me they just had one of there rentals sleds vs. tree. So I'm pumping gas and it is the usual a$$holarama going on out in front of the lodge and there was some talk about DNR cracking down on noise levels in the area with meters and such. Any of this true?

i ride in the baldwin cadillac area often and they are pricks around there. I havent been bothered yet with the sound law and i run a mbrp race can. all you have to do is ride slow and dont bark it when your by them. Just let it bark once you pass them. They are pricks about the stickers they always stop you and check you for them. but i have heard they are cracking down on the sound law so ill let you guys now if i have any trouble.

I haven't seen any of them but I don't go out where they're gonna be the thickest (Caberfae/Lost Pines area) that much either...
puke.gif

Back