won srx on ebay lastnight, wont sell it to me now

Well that would be the cheapest one so far, I have one here a friend got for 1500 on ebay so you have the new record.

Yes, Ebay is a binding contract, however, enforcing it is very expensive, so all you can do is bitch to ebay, if he doesn't sell on there alot, it won't matter.

Punching him out won't help, He'll just bleed on you and some cute CSI chick will come over and wipe his DNA off you and you'll just confess to the whole thing.

Aluminum, BB Bat

I think making him go thru the whole head ach thing, knowing he has to go to court sounds pretty cool. I also did this to a couple that backed out from buying my house. Then they were willing to give some money for changing there mine. Thats why these contracts out there, if you commit thats your fault.

I think everyone on this site should bombard the guy with messages through ebay. Let him know how much of a dirtball he is for not honoring his contract.

Yama49601 said:
It'd be nice if he'd post the link to the auction.

If he doesn't this is a B.S. story as far as I'm concerned. I do a lot of ebay selling myself and I see many posts like this that arn't backed up by fact and they should be if they're going to be started. If it's true then the seller has whatever he gets coming to him and probably more but if it isn't, welllllll, let's just wait and see.

opsled

Just let it go. Ebay does little to help the guy whos in the right. Leave a negative feedback? He will just leave you the same, and ebay wont take it off your record even if you can prove your case. I dont buy off ebay unless I have no choice. I do like selling on ebay, its amazing how much people are willing to overpay for stuff. Let the prick keep his sled, hell get his.

where you live in iowa i would sell you an srx. i want to get a long tracked sled for mountains. i live in mitchell sd, but go to iowa aevery now and again.
i can't sell it for a pice like that though.

Last edited:

Back