All Users of the New Forum Read this before posting!!!!

Hi Tom , just got computer back from shop , can log in on the 2 stroke side , 4 stroke says my user name or password are wrong . Any ideas ?

They cleared everything off and reloaded windows XP again , just like starting over with a new computer . Dang confusing for a noncomputer guy like me , I like things that don't change much .

Private Messages

In the top right corner it says that I have 65534 private messages and I am sure that I dont have that many messages and am not sure if that is affecting my private message inbox, thanks!

Gabenator said:
In the top right corner it says that I have 65534 private messages and I am sure that I dont have that many messages and am not sure if that is affecting my private message inbox, thanks!

Did you clear all your temp files and cookies?? If so and its still there then I will have to delete all your PMs, so make sure you get what you need from the PM box.

Pm's

Ok thanks Mr Sled, I have a Mac and disabled Cookies, and it still shows 65000unread messages but it dosnt seem to be affecting my private messaging, So I think that I will leave well enough alone. Thanks for your reply and sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

can only log in on TY Forum

I can't log in on anything except TY Forum. All others say wrong user name or password. I have tried the suggestions on the thread Read this before posting and it did not work. Please help

Thanks,
Tom

Not that I know of. When I try to register on TY 4 stoke it tells me that the email is already being used. I don't know what else to do. Can you look and see if my email has a different user name for TY 4 stroke.

Thanks

I figured it out. My user name for TY 4 forum is bigdog69. How can I link them ? or is that not possible ? When I joined as life member is that just for 1 site ?

Thanks

tgmrecovery said:
I figured it out. My user name for TY 4 forum is bigdog69. How can I link them ? or is that not possible ? When I joined as life member is that just for 1 site ?

Thanks

I have your VIP set up on TY4stroke now. Same name as here.

I accidentally started a new account and linked to facebook, would rather keep my old login which was s.hooper, could u delete this account so I can merge Facebook with the old one?

Back