Photo Test

i'll play too, heres the new project. ski heres what i got instead of my pic posting, Warning: mkdir(/home/totallya/public_html/forums/attachments/1/1): Permission denied in /home/totallya/public_html/forums/includes/functions_file.php on line 112

and this: rt side 640.jpg:
Could not create file system directory to hold your attachment.

Last edited:
Registered users should have no issue uploading images, make sure thats the whole error message. My testing account above worked fine.

thats the message i got snake, look at both tom and your's image, it's not a true pic but a graphic, try to upload a pic you have as a jpg format and see what happens. ski

Warning: mkdir(/home/totallya/public_html/forums/attachments/1/2/2): Permission denied in /home/totallya/public_html/forums/includes/functions_file.php on line 112
Close this window Manage Attachments
Upload Errors
Yfz 1.jpg:
Could not create file system directory to hold your attachment

I get the same thing as Ski? :?:

looks ok to me, snakes1100 was here.

Attachments

• 06_05A.JPG
    06_05A.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This is jpg also.

Attachments

• 06_05A.JPG
    06_05A.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 32
tg (richie) you cant put an image in larger than 640-480pixels. ( should be set to 600x800 for viewing) i think if you set them for 550 rich yours will go up. our cam is hi rez so i have to downsize them to get them to go. snake/tom anyway to make thumbs smaller or doing away with thumbs and allowing 800x600's on the pages? you like my banana dont jew?? oh jess, oh jess, i knew jew would like my banana. ski

The size is set that size for a reason, most ppl have small monitors or use 800x600 for their desktop viewing.

If your image isnt small enough to fit in the allowed parameters, i would suggest resizing the image, then upload it.

Also, viewing a 800x600 image in the forum expands things and then users would have to scroll left to right ot see other things that are from the forum itself.

most of the old groups bigtime photo posters loved our old old old format where we could upload the 800x600 size so you can actually see some definition in the pic. some of the other sites i frequent allow the uploading of the larger pics and it is alot easier to upload one size instead of resizing pics for 5 different boards photo requirements. i cant even upload a 640x480 on this particular board. just posting concerns other may have on the user friendliness of the systems on the board.

Back