Totallyamaha users are AWESOME!

yamahagirl

Check your hyfax ...
Website
www.boneymasonry.com
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I want to thank all of you who donated to the 50/50 raffle in Munising! The raffle generated just over $500 and the winner donated almost all of the winnings back to Easter Seals ... the total donated to Easter Seals is $405.00!

You can check out my donation page to see the money collected.
http://www.easterseals.com/site/TR/Snowmobile/Michigan?px=2300901&pg=personal&fr_id=1961

Every year all of you put me over the $500 mark and that allows me participate in this event! THANK YOU! :letitsnow

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

On a side note: Something was said Saturday evening concerning where the 50/50 money actually ends up ... I was hurt that someone might think this money went someplace other than Easter Seals. Please email me (cummigin@aquinas.edu) or pm me if you have concerns or would like more information about Easter Seals and the money collected!

Thats awesome Gina!

I certanly hope the offhanded comment came from someone other than the TY group.

I wasn't going to say anything about the comment and I probably shouldn't have said anything. The last thing I wanted was it to take away from the fact that we raised a lot of money and I am THANKFUL for all of the donations! You guys put me over my personal goal ...

I am not looking to point fingers ... only to clear up some confusion that might be out there.

TY members come through for me every year on this! I APPRECIATE IT!

If any of you are in the Gaylord area Saturday be on the look out for FWO ... we will be wearing 'tacky' smocks and I will be leading a group on a white and black phazer fx 136! Say hello if you see us!

Back