Possible TY ride in Mercer, WI

it looks like we have our rooms at the great northern for thurs. and fri. we will be coming in from houghton on thurs. via backpack on the sleds. sat. we have to head back to phillips area but we would love to ride with the group.
so what do you guys think about riding that way on sat.? it is about 79 miles 1 way and it is way off the beaten path. low traffic and most of the time good trails. we can fuel up in phillips and stop for lunch, jen and i can drop our saddle bags and maybe head back with you guys a little bit of the way before we say our goodbye's.
just a thought and it would be great to ride with you guys one last time for the year!

me and t-bag should be around by 1pm-3pm on fri, my cell # 920-639-2401. the trip to phillips on sat work's for us!

were not going to make it. Had a drunk neighbor take off the front bumper of my truck while it was parked infront of the garage at our apartment complex. Worst part is he backed into it so hard he pushed it 2 feet into the garage door....haven't been able to get inside yet but i'm praying the sleds and my trailer are alright. Thank god my hitch was in or I would have a smashed rear bumper as well. Have to spend my money on getting the truck fixed until all the insurance stuff is worked out.

gerby said:
we might be staying until monday, vince when were you leaving?

Not quite sure. If I ride up with Tom, then it would be Sunday night. Thinking about coming up early Friday and leaving Monday night. Depends on a few things on my end down here. Otherwise, I'll be up late Friday and leaving Sunday.

i hear ya, i've been going back and forth on the day's and time also. right now getting their on fri afternoon until sun night, or late fri nite to monday sometime, i guess i'll play it by ear

Planning on attending my 1st ride with the group. I will be driving my sled to the hotel from the Rhinelander area. Will met up with everybody Sat. morning at 9:00

Sure do, meet us over at the Hotel at the time I mentioned. Others will be riding on Friday and I will be there for Sat Ride coming in late Friday.

flambo said:
I live in Mercer . Do you have room for one more ?
FLAMBO
we have a place on echo lake road that were staying at, will be their around 9-10am on fri, after i get the place snow blowed out and the cottage opened up we plan on riding. if you want to ride maybe we could meet up somewhere

Mercer ride

I live on the Flowage. Let me know where you will be at any time, And I"ll be there.

FLAMBO :wel:

Back