TY Muni Ride Info

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
I will be staying at Agler Falls for both Muni Rides and would like all of you to sign in at
Alger Falls office or ask for my room so I can keep track of who is going on the rides with us. At Alger Falls we have a heated Garage and Game Room....pretty fun. ;)!

Just a FYI, Yamaha May be attending one or both of the rides with us but I am still working on details.

Alger Falls
906-387-3536
www.algerfallsmotel.com

Best Western
(about 5 miles from Alger)
Pool, hot tub, restaurant/bar on site
906-387-4864

Comfort Inn
906-387-5292

Days Inn
(in town, sled curfew 11:00??)
906-387-2493

Hillcrest Motel/Cabins
Across from Alger Falls
906-387-3536

Super 8
906-387-2466

Tommyboy! What's the scoop on Yamaha guys coming along? They looking for their next snox wheenies?hehe

Can't wait, we had such a good time last year, and put together a super fun group. We had a great mix of trail riding and back woods/powder playing, what a ride! Wahoo!

Hmmm....hot tub or game room...? My back says hot tub, my need to BS says game room!

I am still working on details with the Yamaha guys , some dates have come up that are in question...I was told to hang tight for a bit :)

IM BOOKED !!!!! 13-16TH . See you all there !!!!!! Maybe after seeing all the sleds & mods, yamaha will build us a sweet one with a little of everything in it ....

Booked Jan

We're booked at the Alger for Jan 13-16th. Was planning on Feb. but the hotels were already booked up tight, gonna be a busy weekend! There will be three of us, myself, my brother, and my dad. Two RX-1's and a Viper ready to go! Look forward to meeting everyone!

Feb ,munising

February 11, thru 13, Munising MI area ,is this set or is it open to change, we are going to be up there on the 12 thru 19 staying in wetmore please let me know thanks Scott

haulic if you do that.... be very carful you dont end up fetching more logs this time eh buddy
carl :Moon:

I figured i would surface and let you know I am still kicking. i probably won't see any rides this winter, Maybe I can be back on a machine next year. I got the itch bad, and it is killing me!

You can't get rid of me that easy Gina. I'm like a roach that way. sometimes out of sight, but never gone. LOL

Back