TY members Reunion. Just a crazy idea.

Nicko

Argentino Loco
Ok I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now and it might be interesting and fun, or maybe I'm just crazy. Here it goes:

Yearly reunion in Las Vegas to get together with as many members as possible, something big/huge like all of us in a Hotel and party ;):D and talk about past seasons and stories, I just tought vegas will be a cool place to be and besides is cheap and all of us will have to go there not like if we do it in MN, MI or WI some guys might allready live there but I'm sure there is no members from Vegas or just a few right..? And it will be tottally diferent from winter you now like pools, food, gamble i don't know.

Well that is bassically the idea, my english sucks right now I can't write, but i have all this cool ideas and now all I could write was that....

Any opinion guys ? I'm sure more than one will be excited about it, I know I am, I just tought it will be fun... April-may is cheap to go there and will be right at the end of snowmobile season for most of us, but a lot ofuys might be broke after the winter so maybe before the season start will be a nother option like september-october.

Call me Crazy.......(Loco) :idea:

Nick

Been there once and going back this year again with my dad and brother, Just the 3 of us....And I don't really care for gambling....The place is just incredible.....

Nick

Vegas ALWAYS sounds good to me, we already go every May but I would love to hit it again with the TY crowd

I used to go stay for a month or two. Did it three years in a row. I had an aunt and uncle out there. They supplied all the beer and food. I just had to fly out. ;):D
tard2.png

yamahagirl said:
We will be out there in June for a long drive contest my husband is in ... just outside Vegas. Our first time going ...
Gina,

You will love it, BUT the old "everything is cheap" days are gone out there. Unless you get comped most of the meals and drinks on the strip are on par or higher than average out there now.

Did Rick have to qualify for the long drive comp? A buddy of mine (Kenny LOL)hits the ball a ton and is basically a scratch golfer, I would love to head out there and ride on his coat tails! LOL Some of those guys are incredible, what kind of yardage are we talking?

1st anual TY Vegas trip!!! Cmon sled lets do it

Ya know, the more I think about, somthing about Tom letting loose in Vegas worry's me a bit LMAO

Last edited:
YEAH that is what I was thinking SX 1st annual TY Vegas Trip, I'm sure it will bw a hell of a trip....I just don't see a lot of ezcimente about it...Cmon guys what do you say......VEGAS BABY....!!!!!

yamahagirl said:
We will be out there in June for a long drive contest my husband is in ... just outside Vegas. Our first time going ...
rick's a golfer?! awesome! me too. maybe for the campout we should bring our clubs and go golfing one morning! that would be fun!
how far does he hit it? if i can get it straight i can clober the ball also. my short game kills me everytime!but it is getting better!

1CrazySledder said:
Maybe some of us like to summer to get a break from some of you. lmao J/K

Sounds like fun, especially for this guy who has never been there.

Vegas deserves you Vince, or vice versa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1CrazySledder said:
Maybe some of us like to summer to get a break from some of you. lmao J/K

Sounds like fun, especially for this guy who has never been there.
vinny has never been to vegas? god help us! that would be crazy!

Back