Snocaps for enclosed cover for trailers

IMO
At $800 , I think it would be worth the extra few bucks to get an aluminum top.

Sno-Xr said:
IMO
At $800 , I think it would be worth the extra few bucks to get an aluminum top.

I agree,
or a molded fiberglass/ plastic one. Although UI have not priced the aluminum or composite ones out, I can't imagine they would be too much more than 1000 dollars.

horkn said:
I agree,
or a molded fiberglass/ plastic one. Although UI have not priced the aluminum or composite ones out, I can't imagine they would be too much more than 1000 dollars.
I think more like $1600 for an aluminum one. I bought a snowcap, I just need to put it on. I'll let you know how it goes, maybe take some pics and let you know how it works once I use it!

(a Boss seat and 2" Rox riser make the factory skiz and all covers useless!)

snocaps

I have a 20ft. one 6ft. tall for the money it is well worth it $2500.00. If you have the open trailer already you can't go wrong.

monroe truck campers and accys in muskegon michigan. makes alum caps i bought one a few years ago for a drive on drive off, for slightly less than 1000 installed. i know they probably went up in price in the time elapsed but, the alum is permenant, cloth will not be. just my .02 ski

Update - dont buy a sno cap - it was like towing giant sail behind me all the time. i finally sold it last fall - I do not miss it at all.

Back