Hi Everyone

MrSled-JR

Life Member
My Name is MrSled -Jr, my dad runs this place, I am 9 and I love my Yamaha's. :4STroke:

Last edited:

Hey Zack hows it going little guy? Its nice to see that your dad Finally got you on here :rockon: You'll have to get on the forums everyonce in awhile and tell us how your doing. Have a good winter :yam:

HI YX, I got your message , thanks for welcoming me :EXER:

Gina, My dad bought me a new 4 wheeler, its a 110 Yamoto, I really enjoyed your post and hope to see ya soon

Hey Jeff, this is Zach just wanted to say hi back, are you going to the grass drags in Wausau, hope to see you soon.

no im not going to the grass drags but i am going to the novi show. so if you go to that i will see you there!

Talk to you later Jeff

Here are a few pics of Zachs new wheeler...He is just learning to post so I uploaded these for him.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 28
Hi Gina, it's me again. I got your post. If you come over some time I'll show you my four wheeler. No doubt about it but it's pretty cool and when you ride it, it feels really good. Talk to you later. Bye :Moon:

Hi Jeff. I won't be at the Novi show, but my dad will be going. I'm sure I'll see you some other time. :rockon:

You are one lucky fellow Zach, ...looks like dad's got you well outfitted.

My boys Dustin & Riley are just starting out on the snow, ...for now they share a machine, until Riley's old enough to manage one on his own.

Attachments

• vmax2.JPG
    vmax2.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
hey, jef my dad has benn wooooopen me latly on the sleds. can you tell me how i can bet him
later,zach :o| :o| :o| :o|

Back