Couple pics of my Viper outside Marquette

JeepTherapy

Rode over to Mount Marquette this morning. Grabbed a couple pics while I was out.

mntmarqt1.JPG

trailside6.JPG

Was there on Friday night -20*F awesome view and the dog rcae was cool too with the whole town turning out for it. Nice pics.

Thanks :) The crank plug is still sitting on the bench. I have had the clutch on and off so many times in the last week I got tired of putting it back in. I think I actually have my clutches close.

I am really surprised no one noticed my cane on the running board.

Nice sled, I didn't notice the can at first either, are you disabled?
Also what triple pipes are you running and what tunnel extension?

Walk with a bit of a gimp. Both hips have been replaced.

Sled has Bender Pipes, and the extension is hartman. There is also a MM cooler stuffed back there and an extra wheel kit at the extension mount point.

viper17 said:
you got that chaincase back together quick. How is she running now?
Runs great! The bearing was a very easy fix. I think it only took me 3 days or so. But... when I did the chaincase I dropped a tooth on the upper. I also swapped in the 15.6 rollers. I have the clutch setup close. Right now shiftout is 8500 - 8600. Not real sure what I am going to do with that next. I have the 3.3 bolt in the center and zero in the tip.

I was up there on saturday, that is a really cool view. The dog sled races were also a ton of fun friday night

Great looking machine! I saw the cane and was going to ask. Figured it was to scare away the fat chicks when you're leaving the bars.

Why'd you drop down on top? I know you extended it, but you also add 30HP.

Your a great example to people who might have some sort of a disability that think they can't do what they really love. Keep going strong man. Thats awesome!!! :winterrul

Back