Hey!!!!

ditchbanger2002

This is WAY off topic but since it no longer snows in MN i want a nice boat instead of a new sled. Ive been eyeing out yamahas ar230 HO but havent heard anything about it and have yet to see one on the water. Are they any good? I guess they are NOT the greatest for wake boarding but i dont/cant wake board anyway. As long as it pulls a couple tubes im happy. Ive also been lookin at bayliner mastercraft malibu and fourwinns. Any comments id be glad to read them!!!
Chris

just get a Moomba and be happy.

save the $$ over a nautique and mastercraft, and malibu.

I own a nautique, and I have spent a lot of time in new nautiques over the years, but for the $$ the moombas are pretty nice, now. in the early 90's they had gelcoat cracking issues.

every jet boat I have ever been in/behind have been sub par at any towing activities.

A good inboard IMHO is the ONLY way to go skiing, tubing, boarding, and anything else is not a true ski boat, but rather an all around boat, more like the SUV of boats.

Maybe I am too much of a wake snob from wakeboarding since almost the beginning of the sport, learning to waterski at 6 years of age, and being used to inboards. But any boat is better than no boat;)

Last edited:
boats

wow very impressive boats, ive never been on a wake board but i guess itd be nice knowing i have the right boat just in case i wanted to haha! thanks!

If I were to get an all aroun ski boat, this would be it. Mobius LS
http://www.moomba.com/mobiusls/

but for me, I would get the mobuis LSV which is a V drive. the rear mounted motor makes a better wake, and gives a nice sun deck in back,a nd more open space int he middle of the boat, since the motor is not in the middle as in a direct drive.

I wish mine were a V drive(and a bow rider), as it would have enough room that way. My nautique even at 19'6" can only hold 5 people comfortably, and not much else.

Back