the most interesting video i have ever seen and suggest watching it.

jr_amsoil

it's long and its about the our government and what they have been doing since the beginning. this will really make you think about what the future will be like. a friend of mine showed me this. try to make it past all the religious wierd stuff. then it will start on about 9/11, and how it was all setup by the us government. you guys will be like wtf after it starts getting good.here's is the link.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...497&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

after you watch this post if you believe this #$%&* . movie is over an hour long so strap in.

Last edited:

I don't let this type of stuff get to me.......I put on my tin foil hat every day! :hide: LaLaLa

I've been reading stuff like this since 94...Art Bell..George Noory on Coast to Coast radio...lets just say if .01 % of this was or is real...we are screwed and been dicked with the last 1000 or more years...
When the twin towers fell...I saw it all over Bush's face...I read somthing awhile back and after that..it tought me to read between the lines...Remember Mutual of Omaha's wild Kingdom..?...remember when they'd tag the animals at the end to track their migrating patterns..hehehehe...now fast forward to today....
I don't read or look into this stuff all the time cuz you can really get freaked out on stupid stuff...but allot of it is very interesting...
Look into Philedelphia experiment...fast forward to now...Stealth technology and more...unreal...

Back