Video from the Snowy Range, Wyoming

shortstop20

Website
www.snowmobilefanatics.net
A little video of me, my brother(sledneck84), cacsrx1 and another friend riding in the Snowy Range over the weekend. Just got back yesterday. Mostly semi-hardpack snow but still an awesome weekend since there's tons of hills to climb(and wreck Polaris's on). 6:40 shows what happens when you don't turn out in time. :o| :o|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhh8Xb6JEBc

The Mountain Max in the video is for sale BTW. Tons of aftermarket goodies on it.

Last edited:

So how bad is the Polaris damaged? Looked like a fun trip except for the damage to sleds of course.

Not bad at all actually. Very minor damage compared to the carnage that looks like took place in the video. Tunnel is kinked about 3-4" where the extension is riveted to the tunnel, should be able to straighten it, there's no sharp bends, just two curved bends. Broken windshield, broken choke cable, lost handlebar pad(couldn't find it), broken LED taillight(I bought a different light for it anyways, FX Nytro LED taillight). That's about it, I'm going to look it over again good later though to make sure. Not even worth an insurance claim if nothing is seriously damaged.

Ya hopefully not. I think if I take off my tunnel extension, clamp a block of wood to the backside of the tunnel and hit the outside of the tunnel with a rubber hammer a few times it will straighten out.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has straightened their tunnel before.

if it would have been a yamaha it would have made it all the way to the top :rofl: did you ever mount that nytro tail light on? how those stands working for you?

never mind i found it. u can't say you had a good weekend till you rolled your sled at least a couple times. i take it you guys had a good time. at least this wreck you can say i was your own doing.

Back