Word has it Favre is

This is by far the saddest day, its like Yamaha saying they arent going to build snowmobiles any more...

Im very sad, although i understand its his time to go.

Im glad i got to see a couple games this year, i saw the packers vs seahawks playoff game with my lil brother. Im glad we both got to see him in person and share that experience.

It wont be the same without him, im sure he will be missed by all. I sure hope rodgers steps it up this year and tries to fill the void.

He better step up or Packer nation is going to run him out of town. Maybe they will trade up for Matt Ryan...

It will be interesting to see if they go for another QB in the draft.

I think there are alot of good QB's to choose from this year. I honestly wouldnt mind seeing brennan. I know he crapped out in the sugar bowl but i think he is a great passer and has excellent accuracy.

Sad day for Packer fans. Rodgers AKA "Fine China" is OK talent wise, but he can't even start two games in a row, what good does that do us. I hope he proves me wrong.

I think now that rodgers knows its his time to step up, he might change his attitude a bit. I was shocked at the way he played in the cowboys game this year.

I think he will step up and do just fine....i dont think he will be a replacement, or the next favre by any means. But, i sure think he can step up and lead his team to have a winning season this year.

I think Rogers will be ok if he stays healthy. The O-line is getting better and better every year and with Grant in the backfield I will say that we will win the division but nothing much over that, Rogers has no experience in a playoff type atmosphere. And the only reason we will win the division is because the division is so weak its pathetic, and the defense I think will step up huge this year, hopefully we can make a run like the Ravens did when they had that amazing defense. And the Ravens had who on offense? Dilfer, hahaha!

Coles_55 said:
This is by far the saddest day, its like Yamaha saying they arent going to build snowmobiles any more...

it is far worse than that.

I could ride anything but a cat. But not having Favre , esp when he is healthy, and playing great ball, is a shame.

Rodgers will step up, it is not like he is fresh out of college. He knows the team, the plays and it showed last time he was out on the field for more than a play.

Back