Removing coat stains?

motodave289

Anybody have a good product or way to get those black stains from starter rope off of a coat. Not sure how that rope keeps rubbing my sleeve. Tried dry cleaners in the past, they couldn't do anything with it.

I tried a few dierent ones with no luck.....I think you might have to leave with it.....My coat was orange and I tried shout and a few diferent ones even some diluted bleach on the machine a nothing.....

i usaly just use a good detergent and a hard brisseled scrub brush and scrub it real good befor i put it in the wash and they usualy come out. u get them when u start the sled standing from the side and turn ur body. try standing on it and pulling with ur right arm. u dont get the body twist so ut doesnt hit ur arm. u need to be a little stronger and its a bit more tireing if doenst start the first few pulls

I finally found out what has been cauing the black on my arm and i could not figure it out until i read this post. My left arm would always get black right on the White Yamaha. I use Oxy Clean. Every time i wash it i would try not to get myself dirty and some how it would get all black. I have a broken collar bone and have been starting my sled with 1 arm and i have not got it dirty since before it would be dirty within the first 2 days after washing. I mix 1 scoup with warm water in a bowl then i scrub with a scotch brite pad then i fill the washer with cold water adding the Oxy and normal detergent then wash it normally. Then i run it again this time with no Oxy or detergent and then hang it to dry over night. It comes out as good as new.

Back