Some riding pictures from Norway

kimoaj

Hi guys!

Been a while since I last posted pictures so here`s a few from the previous weekends.. .

viking047Large.jpg

Me relaxing after having climbed a nice hill

viking059Large.jpg

I wonder if she will fly..

viking063Large.jpg

Yes she did... atleast a little:).

viking060Large.jpg

viking077Large.jpg

I kind of liked this picture... you understand what`s coming.. .

viking079Large.jpg

viking099Large.jpg

The difference between Viper Mountain and Viper ER... haha.

viking097Large.jpg

fjeol002Large.jpg

fjeol003Large.jpg

fjeol004Large.jpg

Little snow this year.. but still enough.

fjeol005Large.jpg

My friend with the Vector MTN..

fjeol007Large.jpg

Same hill as above.. .

fjeol008Large.jpg

Stuck.

fjeol009Large.jpg

Viper

fjeol010Large.jpg

Brother in law... on the highest mountain on our island.

fjeol020Large.jpg

Time to relax.. .

fjeol023Large.jpg

fjeol026Large.jpg

My friend the Vector guy..

fjeol027Large.jpg

Poor poo rider.. .

fjeol028Large.jpg

My friend with the V-Max 4 with the 57mm fingertrack.. .

The V-Max 4 is the only sled that comes stock with a coffee cup.

fjeol031Large.jpg

fjeol032Large.jpg

Close up... you get it? :)
fjeol033Large.jpg

Awesome sled with the new mountain bar setup.

fjeol034Large.jpg

Last one... . I hope that my plastic fairing #$%&* will arrive this weekend because the sled looks so wierd without it:). Wellwell goodnight everybody:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Way cool, you ride in a great area...your very own piece of heaven. Glad that all the sled are running strong...keep the pics comming...cheers

Shortstop20: Thanks:). And he does it all the time!

Thanks Rich, just let me know when you arrive so that I can pick you up at the airport:).

03viperguy: Thanks!. It`s holding up great, I still think it`s the best sled I`ve ever had. I totally love the feel of the Viper MTN. This weekend I rode a Poo MXZ800 ho 144, around 2006 or so. I was so disappointed, but I guess you`ll get used to the harsh feeling of the Poo.. . It felt hard to carve with and the throttle response was nothing to brag about. I climbed steeper hills then he did so I thought "Yamaha 1, Poo 0".

I`m glad to say that the V-Max 4 still runs like a champ, starts 2nd 3rd pull after sitting for 2-3 weeks, pulls good. It`s amazing how good it climbs with the 57mm fingertrack. Someday I`d like to get a V-Max 4 myself:).

Theblues, thanks!. When I see pictures from across the pond I think it`s so great, and I think it`s the same for you:). It`s so sad that all our riding is illegal.. but that`s just the way it is.

Last edited:
Am I missing something here...snowmobiling is illegal...what the F*#k shit you smoking out there...I never heard such a thing...do you have groomed trails to run on...
What length skid is in your viper...&...what gears set up...If you had a 144 skit & geared low it would walk all over them sleds...

Back