Site Sponsors - Thank You!

xsivhp

I would like to thank every member and sponsor of the site that has helped me out over the last 3.5+ years I've been on here. This is truly a great site and I think it's great that we have the opportunity to buy stuff from others that love Yamahas, and are willing to share their expertise and still knock a % off or get a guy a great deal. Much Appreciated.

On the other hand I have noticed more sponsors of the site that want you to PM them for a price and then the price when you get it is list -Down to You All - that's not what this site was built on - and if you're just here to sell stuff or just joined to sell stuff and have never been on here or have had any interest in us until you saw an opportunity to expand your market - I want to let you know - TY is a great site - and you will profit by what you contribute!

this is a great way to meet new people for some off us who like to travel to new places and do different things in a group form and the deals we have with our parts on this site are second to none just my 2 cents Al Larson

extreme4max4rules said:
this is a great way to meet new people for some off us who like to travel to new places and do different things in a group form and the deals we have with our parts on this site are second to none just my 2 cents Al Larson
Glad to hear it!

Back