The TOTALLYAMAHA SNOWTRAIN TRIP(Canceled)

MrSled said:
Here is a message from Decker:
We will need a deposit by September 30th. With the interest that I have seen on the site I reserved the train. My main concern is that we fill this tour with just TOTALLYAMAHA RIDERS.

So guys let get this going as soon as you can ;)!
My question is,,,, IS there enough deposits in already to reserve the train,, is it a go???? Also, I my wife and I decide to go,, is it ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY have to be a deposit made by SEPTEMBER 30th?????? Thanks... Gary Oles nosboy

nosboy said:
My question is,,,, IS there enough deposits in already to reserve the train,, is it a go???? Also, I my wife and I decide to go,, is it ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY have to be a deposit made by SEPTEMBER 30th?????? Thanks... Gary Oles nosboy
I hope you can make the trip Gary! It would be nice to finally meet you in person!

Decker Tours has extended the reservation deadline to Oct 25th. We only have a few people signed up currently. This date will not be extended after that date due to the train being open for others to book. Remember we need a minimum number in order to keep this ride going. I really did not want to open it to the public, so please if you are interest in going please get your reservation sent in to Decker as soon as you can.

Everyone that has been on a TY Ride, please let’s help get the site going on this!!! You all know how much fun we have as a group!!!

MrSled said:
Decker Tours has extended the reservation deadline to Oct 25th. We only have a few people signed up currently. This date will not be extended after that date due to the train being open for others to book. Remember we need a minimum number in order to keep this ride going. I really did not want to open it to the public, so please if you are interest in going please get your reservation sent in to Decker as soon as you can.

Everyone that has been on a TY Ride, please let’s help get the site going on this!!! You all know how much fun we have as a group!!!
This is good news! We really look forward to going on our first Totallyamaha ride and meeting all of you! I have heard nothing but good things about the group!

Canuck Sledhead,

Though there is little doubt what country you live in, would you please take the time to update your location in your profile, site rules.

Thanks!

MrSled said:
The TOTALLYAMAHA SNOWTRAIN has been canceled..... sad!!

Oh that sux bad- Although I couldn't attend this year, I was really hoping for a good showing and something to build on for future trips. You could bet your life I would be part of it.

Just not enough participation Mr.Sled?

Mike, Yes they claim we needed 10 riders and we did not prebook that so they dropped it. Thats just opens up more time to go ride elswhere...LOL

We would love to try it again next year! hopefully this ecocnomy turns around and people can afford to go out and enjoy thier hobbies again!

Back