lets see your guys pets

Here's Sullivan AKA, Sully. He's our 4 year old golden Doodle, Golden Retreiver and Standard poodle mix. 105lbs of pure entertainment. Farts like an IBS sufferer at a bean eating contest and burbs even worse. Weird part is his burps stink worse then his farts. :dunno: Aside from that, he's one of the best dogs I've ever had.

Attachments

• SullyClean.gif
    SullyClean.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 295

Here is my families 90lb 5 year old Lab/Retriever named Cassie. This pic was taken last winter after I got done plowing our first snow.

Attachments

• Cassie.jpg
    Cassie.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
Here's my 14 month old Bullmastiff Cain. Great dog, alittle big,thinks he's a small dog but a great pet:)

Attachments

• caininmay2.jpg
    caininmay2.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 3
My bud Indy taken during the holiday's one year. She lives for frizbee and noisy toy's.
IMG_0122.jpg

Targhee

Here is my Bernese Mountain Dog Targhee at 2 years old, he has now turned 3. He seems to think that he is King of the Couch!

Attachments

• Couch.jpg
    Couch.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2
Woodydog said:
Here is my Bernese Mountain Dog Targhee at 2 years old, he has now turned 3. He seems to think that he is King of the Couch!
He is, hopefully you realize that soon. Beautiful dog, great breed!

My Redemption

Seeing that I was the only girlie-boy who has cats and likes them I had to go out and get a dog. Will this one work? His name is Brutus and he is a 9 week old German Shepherd with bloodlines going right back to the "fatherland". I could have bought a used SRX for what he cost!

Heres a new one. Hes growing fast.

Attachments

• IMG_0876 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0876 (Medium).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0281 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0281 (Small).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Well thanks Bender. I'm kind of proud of him. It's been a long time since i had a puppy. He is, shall we say, very busy!

Heres our son,doing what he does best!!

Attachments

• l_b045dd3a26021779b5560568962d3439[1].jpg
    l_b045dd3a26021779b5560568962d3439[1].jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
  • l_6822edc624dc8b40f8a0444524d86d5d[1].jpg
    l_6822edc624dc8b40f8a0444524d86d5d[1].jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
Here's my coffee bean crunching cat Nickolas. He's a Siberian Forest cat. This was when he was a kitten. Now he's five years old, weighs sixteen pounds, and has caught twelve mice and two bats in our house. Good kitty!! He's also leash trained, and will heal on command.

coffeecat.jpg

Archer how is that puppy doing? How about some more picks? I was a K-9 officer in the U.S.A.F., (Narcotics) and from the looks of it you got yourself a nice one! I purchased a beautiful import years back when I came back to WI. and I sure miss him.

Cobalt

THE wifes "girls"(and my poochs'), wouldn't give them up for the world!(the dogs that is....)

Attachments

• DSC01381-1 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01381-1 (Medium).JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Tahiti &Twinki (Medium).JPG
    Tahiti &Twinki (Medium).JPG
    88 KB · Views: 3
This is Sassy (better known as 'The Fuzz') and lil Dizzy. Believe it or not The Fuzz was an alley cat we picked up off the street dirty as hell, looking pretty pathetic so we felt sorry for her. WS6 it right, we used to live in an old farm house up north and we had a mole problem for a while.... they never made it to far into the house - good work Fuzz.

- Just gettin the new house situated, a pup will be added to the family in the spring.

Attachments

• Fuzz & Dizzy 1.jpg
    Fuzz & Dizzy 1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Fuzz & Dizy 2.jpg
    Fuzz & Dizy 2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 136
For Cobalt

Brutus didnt want this one published but his furry friends sure did. I think they were laughing.

Attachments

• IMG_0317 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0317 (Medium).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 3
these are from camping last weekend of my dog blizzard again.it was his first camping trip.i couldnt make it to haydays this year so i decided to leave the house for the weekend.

Attachments

• blizz.jpg
    blizz.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
  • nigg dog.jpg
    nigg dog.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3

Back