New Vmax 2009 got to get me one

ya i saw a video of the new max and its 197 hp at the crank and like 175 rwhp. all you can say is wow! but i still like my 05'(and its paid for lol) style. and at the price of it it might break the bank. from what i bud told me its even heavier then mine now and mines a tank.

Mighty said:
Over 700 pounds wet ;):D

And I thought a hayabusa was heavy at 550 lbs.

I love the motor of the new Max though.

Put a 6 spd in it, drop it into a sportbike frame with sportbike handling and drop 200 lbs from it and I would want one bad.

Or Honda will make a sportbike with a 990 V5 in it and I will want one of those. Or maybe a 990 V four suzuki GSVR road going version... mmmm

Or Honda could give the VFR a bit more displacement and power and that would sway me over as well.

I love my vtwin zook, but a v four or a v5 would make me drool. I guess Aprilia is making a v four sportbike soon.

Inline 4's just don't trip my trigger. Inline 3's much more so, too bad triumph is the only one doing that.

no question these bikes are tanks but are nice straight lines w/ some nice power. i think instead i see a gold wing in my future for that price.

Back