variflow instructions

waynemags

does anyone have directions for install of the variflow on a 98 MSRX 700? ive
researched the holtzman site and cant find any detailed install instructions.wondering if anyone has them from start to finish. would be greatly appreciated.

Here you go.

I also attached the vacum source instructions.

Attachments

• carbfitting072008.pdf
    45.3 KB · Views: 44
  • VariflowBinder.pdf
    362.6 KB · Views: 61
still confused

I guess what im looking for is some kind of diagram of where the hoses star on the body of the variflow, and where they hook to. Is there anything like that anywhere? The sled came with it mounted with a hose hanging between the airbox and oil tank, and one hose with a Tee at the end hanging down by the recoil. not sure where to start.also dont see any brass inlet things any where or any hole on top of any carbs. Im new to this sled. is it safe to jet to my altitude and an average temp, and not worry about it?

1/2" hose coming out of the side of the Variflow body is the inlet and goes to a tee.

1/4" hose coming out of the opposite side of the body goes to the vacum source, the vacum source should be on the side or top of middle carb.

Smaller hose coming out of the bottom of the Variflow body goes to the carb vent lines.

Hope this helps, this is the best I can explain it.

I have the variflow with the tuning instructions and im more confused after reading them. I dont travel in the mountains so im selling it. Anyone interested?my sled also came with digitron tripple egt gauges. Sellin them too. Also comes with a pad and black cover for the handle bars.pm me or text me to 807 323 0572.oh and im in Canada.

Last edited:

Back