need a map of central and EUP Michigan

tomseal6

VIP Member
Guys,

I am wanting to ride my sled from St. Ignace to Munising this Feb. for the give-away ride.

Can somebody piece together or put together a full color map for me somehow so I dont get lost? I can seem to make the maps line up or cant clearly see the trail #s on the website.

I've done that trip a few times. Usually we start in Newberry though. However you could start in the St. Ignace or the Soo and head west. Stay overnight and headback.

Personally I would head east from St. Ignace over to Detour and do Drummand Island then head north out of there to the Soo. Stay there overnight and then head west to Munising or Grand Marias depending on how far you want a second day. Then head back south of Newberry thru Trout Lake and back to St. Ignace. Most of the Eastern UP maps end coverage just west of Seney/Grand Marias.

I will be staying with a friend I went to school with. He lives a little north of St.Ignace on M-134 and Mackinaw Trail. Pretty much right in the center of the trail system.

I would like to go west. I already might be riding my sled from there to Munising to meet up for the Give Away ride

Back