Viper rehab and 136"

Yamahammer485 said:
Lookin good dude!

Going to keep an eye out for your sleds + trailer!!

For your can, you should wrap it with header wrap. Keeping it hot makes you gain power that you would typically loose with adding a can with the end result maybe slightly more power than stock. Header wrap is $30

I will look in to this. I have access to a dyno so I might do a test to see what the heat fade would be wrapped vs un-wrapped. One of the perks of being the head of the snowmobile team on campus.

RK-SXVIPER700 said:
That sled looks awesome!! I'm getting ready to stretch my viper to a 136 as well. I hope you don't mind, but that rack idea is awesome and I'd love to find one for mine. Did you trim the rack to fit over the hose cover, or the hose covers to fit up to the rack?

What I did was mount the hose covers first. Then I put the rack on, trimmed a very little at time in till it looked like the rack and hose covers belonged together. I then drilled the holes in the hose covers for the bolts that hold the rack on.

I have detailed pictures of my entire assy of the sled. I will be more then happy to help you with the wiring too when you get there.

Yamaboy, if you're still looking for suggestions, throw on some billet wheels. I find they look amazing against the black rails. Here's an example on my trail SRX.

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Trail_Sled_004.jpg
    Trail_Sled_004.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 13
valin said:
Yamaboy, if you're still looking for suggestions, throw on some billet wheels. I find they look amazing against the black rails. Here's an example on my trail SRX.

I just seen you last post on your 1136 project with the billet wheels. Where did you get them from? I am looking for a set of rear billet wheels with the Yamaha tuning forks.

I also just put my new snow flap on (mtn phazer black), new hood vents and my graphics. Will have some more pictures soon!

Might have to put the wheels on hold for a little bit. I am looking for a set of 05 or newer mountian skis in red and I just bought an atacc unit, flow-rites, and new front springs.
Also I called today and put my deposit down on Togwotee Mountain Lodge:)

Last edited:
New custom add-ons

In platteville, WI we received 12" of snow. Had to work most of the day but out for a few miles on in the yard. Sled is simply amazing, the clutching needs a little work and it loves the drifts. Revs to 8600 I think I need 8400. Next week I will hit the trails but right now I have to work 24 hours this weekend. Here are some pictures after the ride. The Stickers did not turn out right the first time but the second time was a charm. Let me know what you think?

Attachments

• DSCN2127.JPG
    DSCN2127.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2130.JPG
    DSCN2130.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN2125.JPG
    DSCN2125.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2118.JPG
    DSCN2118.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2122.JPG
    DSCN2122.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 13
More Pics

12 O'Clock is a joke between a few buddys. It a ski-doo joke... We all know how ski-doo has the blocks from the factory to transfer and lift the skis! Because it can 12 O'Clock it has to be FAST!!!

Attachments

• DSCN2124.JPG
    DSCN2124.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2128.JPG
    DSCN2128.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2123.JPG
    DSCN2123.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 8

Back