What brand snowmobile boots do you recommend?

I have had altimates for a few years now. the model I have is nice and warm, comfy, dry, and light, so easy to wear all day, and not at all hard to walk around a snow-show all day as well :)

I'm very happy with my KLIM Adrenalines. Warm and comfortable. I've stood out Ice fishing in them for several hours in real cold weather with no problems. SOC

klim boots

How do they run for size compared to regular shoes? did you have to go larger or smaller or were they right on?

Anyone have experience with the Yamaha DC boots?

smb-07adc-bl-500.jpg

gore tex KLIM boots, not the sno cross style. hands down best boot in 25+ years. if your feet sweat, these will cure them 100%. worth the money if they were $300, i wouldn't hesitate.

I agree.

I have a set of the Klim's and they are flat out the best boot I have ever worn. They are warm enough (there are warmer boots out there) and keep my feet dry. Add that to the fact that they fit very nicely in the foot well on all of my family's sleds and they are comfortable to walk in for just about any distance.

I would not hesitate on getting a 3rd pair. Both my Dad and I have them now.

The Klim Adrenaline boots are by far the best bang for the buck for most riders plus they are 100% waterproof, and you cannot beat their customer service. If you are looking for more support, the Klim Radium boots are great because they give you support but they are not as wide as say a snocross boot or fxr or some other brands out there so your foot will still foot on the runningboards well.

nytoy, I have the DC/Yamaha boots and I love em. The big caveat though is they are not super warm. I haven't had any problems with them leaking water but I went out when it was about 5 below and my feet were pretty chilly. I wear one pair of wool socks under them and have had good results. I ride fairly aggressive and am satisfied with them. They are snowboarding boots. I have a buddy that wears the exact same pair except they dont say Yamaha on them. They also run a size small. I wear an 11-11.5ish and have a 12 and they were snug until they got broken in. I do wish they were a hair warmer but overall they could be worse. I get a lot of looks and compliments on them if that is your thing.

I just had my first experience with my new Baffin/Altimate Revolutions which are the same as pictured on pg 2 just with laces and no boa system and it was 0 here Saturday night and I have always had my fett get cold until now!!!!!Unbelieveable comfort and warmth, everyone else in my group came into my dealership this morning and ordered a set

Bill

Back