Richards performance center pipes?

n8sjh

Grand Rapids Michigan and Kalkaska Michigan
Does anyone have any info on pipes made by Richards performance center?
I have 2 1994 v-max 600 that I bought a few years back along with a load of extra parts. I have a set of twin pipes that have the tag that says the name on them. I googled the name and nothing came back? I was looking to sell them because I have no intentions on using them but wanted to know any info about them. Thanks

Reichards (I think that is the correct spelling - pronounced rike-erds) was a Yamaha performance parts business near Milwaukee Wis. I think the city was Menominee Falls.

Google- "reichards" yamaha -with the italics.

Last edited:
Yhe guy's name was GARY and him and I hit it off real good... He apparently SCREWED a bunch of people and went out of business,,,but,,,I did see him try and resurrect whatever people he didn't piss off a couple of years ago.. His shop was in Port Washington or Germantown, Wisconsin... Somehwere in that neighborhood.. he made some REALLY NICE "stingers" for my 99 SRX... I think my friend MIKE still has them... Other than that,,,,,I dunno what happened to him... Nice guy though!!!

Jeff Simmons used to work for Reichards, as I understand it Jeff started Simmons CPR when Reichards went under. Reichards was a well known Yamaha performance shop in the upper mid west, they made alot of pipes for different shops.

N8, I have an old catalog of there's from the 90's. What information are you looking for? I have a scanner and can scan the area you need. They were a good shop back then, They made a VMAX 6 ( adding 2 more cylinders) That was really something to see run!
Blue

N8, I have an old catalog of there's from the 90's. What information are you looking for? I have a scanner and can scan the area you need. They were a good shop back then, They made a VMAX 6 ( adding 2 more cylinders) That was really something to see run!
Blue

That sled will be going up for sale shortly as I own the original Vmax-6. 90's muscle at it's best.

Yhe guy's name was GARY and him and I hit it off real good... He apparently SCREWED a bunch of people and went out of business,,,but,,,I did see him try and resurrect whatever people he didn't piss off a couple of years ago.. His shop was in Port Washington or Germantown, Wisconsin... Somehwere in that neighborhood.. he made some REALLY NICE "stingers" for my 99 SRX... I think my friend MIKE still has them... Other than that,,,,,I dunno what happened to him... Nice guy though!!!
Thats sort of the story. I worked for Yamaha Outlet Center in the mid 90's which was next door to RPC. Gary did own RPC. He sold the business in the early 2000's, I cant remember exactly when. The two guys that bought RPC ran it as a hobby and wasnt the investment they were looking for, so they, (not Gary) closed up shop. Rpc was in Germantown.

Back