Billet Wheels...M10 pics....

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Check this out guys...Offset Axel, Billet 8" icestorms wheels from Performance Enginerring & Machine, Billet Jack in my pimped SX-R custom 136... LaLaLa LaLaLa :WayCool: :WayCool:

Attachments

• IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 55

Now that's an impressive looking skid, ...you get deals on this stuff I'll bet.

i was thinking of trying sum of those but i got a 121'' has it been done & how would i get the track lose enough?

it can be done on the m10 and you would have to call them on the proaction, but I see the offset axel with a 8" in GR Graham....the axel is really kewl how it works...plenty of adjustment...

Damn Tom, always improving that thing hey? Thing looks just too damn good, afraid to come on a TY ride with my '01 sxr, it'll look like a pile compared to that thing. Seriously though, awesome. Are the ohlins on the front 36 prc's or prx's? Where did you get them from and for how much? I am really looking for a set.

Thanks Holic....those Ohlins are the rebound and compression version..not sure of the number I think prc's. I found them cheap on the net for $500 a set...I think JTSSRX has the same set for $600... ;)!

Those wheels are sharp. What kind of beating can they take, looks like they could get bent from a rock, branch or stump? I have been eyeing those for a while now just cant justify the price, they are like $100.00 each right.
Looke great though. :WayCool:

Tom, do you think u could find out about that other set if its not too much trouble? I am really interested in them. Thanks a lot ;)!

Back