Mono shock bearings

RK-SXVIPER700

Kind of new here and I've been reading alot about mono shock skids. Apparently the track rubs the end of the shock, but there are bearings you can add to the shock to stop this. Does anyone have one of these bearings they can measure (ID, OD, width) or even give me the p/n off of the bearing itself? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

i belive theis is the bearing you are talking about .......................part number is 93315-21454-00 also there are some plastic washers to make it fit tight ....

Attachments

• PICT0020.JPG
    PICT0020.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
no that goes inside the shock eye hole .....i belive the old plastic bushings might be worn out on yours causing the shock to move just a bit and rub the track ...i have not herd of a bearing that goes atop the shock mount ....i could be completly wrong but others will jump in and help ....

These are the ones I'm looking for. I know they sell a kit for $50-$75, but I can get sealed high speed bearings for next to nothing, just need a size or #. I guess this was a pretty common problem on the 121 mono skids, track wears the top of the shock.

Attachments

• DSC_0098.jpg
    DSC_0098.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
That is the track rub eliminator kit from Ulmer Racing, who is a member here and a site sponsor. The kit consists of 2 bearings and a shaft for $25. I cant tell tou the size of the bearings though. But the kits is only $25 with everything you need. Check out there site.

http://www.ulmerracing.com/

-Steve (O.C.)

Has anyone made a kit like this for the proation with Ohlins rear shock? I put 7.5in wheels and it still rubs on the right side.
Thanks,
Helix

helix said:
Has anyone made a kit like this for the proation with Ohlins rear shock? I put 7.5in wheels and it still rubs on the right side.
Thanks,
Helix
I have made the kit from a old wheel axle laying around.Cut the ends the 6205 bearing slides on to the same width.Put washers on both ends that are the same size as the inner race of the bearing and a long bolt to hold it all together.Just check they run between the nubs on the track i think you have to use thin washers so not to go to wide.For 25 bucks i dont no if it would be worth it to you.

Back