yamaharacing.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 93
  • yamaharacing4.jpg
    yamaharacing4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 63
  • yamaharacing.jpg
    yamaharacing.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 74
I have one.. Just bought it this sunday.
It has been a "stand-in" machine for Fredrik Ghranberg (Sweden) Season '00->'01.

1581629731.jpg

Not as "pimped" as they in the US.. #$%&*

:2strokes:

yamaha 760 hauck -01

hi l have a yamaha760 hauck , mats perssons old yamaha racer 1 of 2 in sewden

Attachments

• GetAttachment[8] (3).jpg
    GetAttachment[8] (3).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 46
  • jompa 021.jpg
    jompa 021.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 33
  • yamaha hauck 007.jpg
    yamaha hauck 007.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 59
dtd_93 said:
what kind of skid is in the back of that thing??? i imagine it would have to be tough
It was the sno-x specific mono-shock suspension. Quite a bit different from the mono we see in the newer 4 strokers.

I am in the process of building a Race Viper Clone. The front end is pretty much identical to the race viper with the accual race arms. Also has the rak-steering, but it has a m-10 in the rear. Can't wait to finish it up. Its getting close.

Yea, I have never posted pic on here before, what size does it have to be to fit? I'll try to get them today.

Here are some pics. Hope they work. My only hold up is Northern Lites! I have been waiting 3 MONTHS for my radius rods!! Pisses me off! Hes got my money, but no parts. Haven't even started it yet this year!

Attachments

• V-1.jpg
    V-1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 36
  • v-2.jpg
    v-2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 47
  • v-3.jpg
    v-3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 237
Heres one more. Front shocks still need to be rebuilt and springs powder coated white, waiting on radius rods, then just sandblast and powder coat, and mount the 8" wheels. What color do you guys think I should powder coat the trailing arms? I was leaning towards semi-gloss black to match the rear skid arms. Then Im going to put trailing arm stickers on and wondering what to go with? Sno-X System or Sno-Pro System?
Also would it be worth it to use fusion paint on the smaller ideler wheels. Would like to paint them black. What do ya think?

Attachments

• v-4.jpg
    v-4.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 47
I dont think the fusion paint would stick with all the ice build up etc. I really like silver on the front end, but thats just me :)

Hot shot, Its got the piviot riser with a 6" powermad riser, Firecat hooked bars.

What do you guy think about the trailing arm sticker? Sno-Pro or Sno-X System?

Back