Check out my SRX440 with the 700 Triple Transplanted in it

Hey Guys, It's me, No, the sled has not been run yet, Im still working on the Rear suspension yet, putting a 76 lightweight alumunin parts in it, with 121" rails to use a Camoplast 1.25" ripsaw track so it will hook up.......

Naa, ...you gotta keep those pipes, ...is there anyway you can shorten them at the manifold. Get the pipes in at the front and chope the side of the cover, ...would look real intimidating. :rockon:

Yea srx_eh is right man, you gotta keep those pipes, they look wicked haha. Let me know how that thing runs...it looks like a rocket ship...

I have to get ahold of the patent office because I'v been thicking of doing this for a few years now but I would use a single pipe!

Here is my sled with a 600 twin mod RPC/SimonsCPR equipped, anderson rear skid and track. Mountainmax, make sure you use atleast a 121" track or longer. I flipped this over last year very easily. The chassis isnt long enough for that kind of power, I know first hand! ;)!

Attachments

• modsrx1.jpg
    modsrx1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 27
  • modsrx2.jpg
    modsrx2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 17
  • modsrx3.jpg
    modsrx3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 24
123 h.p. unported up to last year, now I'm race ported(just got done) and will have a head cut and will be running 44's on it. Should have I'm guessing 10 h.p. more. All I can tell you is make sure you lean as far forward on that sled when you launch it.

Back