Brand New MX helmet VS...

archer

My 75 lb, 7 month old Shepherd. He somehow opened up his kennel when I was at work. He demolished only 2 items. One was a Holy Bible and the other was my brand new, never used Z1R helmet. I didnt know whether to shite or go blind. We bought a new cage yesterday. Do you think the warranty will cover it?

Attachments

• Picture 061 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 061 (Medium).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 31

Don't think the warranty will cover, Sorry to hear/see that.....I remember those days with my now 12 year old 140 # Yellow Lab.

Nick

OH YA!!! 65 lb English Pointer RUFUS!! My first dog at the age of eighteen and out on my own. Came home one night and he'd gotten out of the breezeway I kept him in. ALL my clothes in the front room, no sheets on the waterbed, my Lazboy destroyed. Coulda' killed him. The final straw, after getting everything cleaned up, I lay down on my waterbed and in 30 seconds I am SOAKED!!!! Yup, he holed it when he grabbed the sheets LOL!! GOTTA' love them pups LOL!!

I guess I have been lucky. With all of our house dogs that are not kenneled during the day, we have had not one issue, besides a slipper or 2 when they were pups.

Make sure you check your dogs teeth so that there are no broken ones.

Overall, he's a great dog and we are taking a lot of time and effort to make sure his training turns him into a champion but he is young still and very smart and active. Those teeth you speak of Horkn are in good shape. I am going to try and contact the manufacturer (of the helmet not the dog) and find out if maybe they can refurbish it at a cost somewhat less than new. There is no damage to the shell.

Ha thats funny sorry to laugh but of all the things he could of chewed on he picked your brand new helmet ,well i dont think the waranty will cover it but i think he is trying to tell you something.

That does suck! What model Z1R helmet it that? If its a Rail and you have the breath box I will buy that off you.

Chocolate lab!

Well, well, where do I START!! He is 10 years old and I'm amased he still lives!
1. wood stripp's from walls
2. window blinds in living room all broken
3. shoes
4. gun cabnet that I had one day!!
5. full size helmet display case
6. hats
7. living room wood chair's did the word wood give it away?
8. rugg's
I could go on and on. His name is SCHULTZ AND HE KNOW'S NOTHING!!!!!! PS I'll never have another LAB!!!!!!!!!!!

Undertaker13 said:
Well, well, where do I START!! He is 10 years old and I'm amased he still lives!
1. wood stripp's from walls
2. window blinds in living room all broken
3. shoes
4. gun cabnet that I had one day!!
5. full size helmet display case
6. hats
7. living room wood chair's did the word wood give it away?
8. rugg's
I could go on and on. His name is SCHULTZ AND HE KNOW'S NOTHING!!!!!! PS I'll never have another LAB!!!!!!!!!!!
haha.i know what youve gone through.i have a mutt that is siberian husky & black lab...has chewed everything right down to the door frame.he has terrible separation anxiety.he is only two now & has another dog to play with now for when im gone so it doesnt happen anymore but when he was a pup. i had nothing.it wouldnt stop me from having another one because he is stupid smart & very friendly & loyal.and was easy to train & listens fairly well.everybody wants him..even though he is a mutt i want to breed him with another husky/lab & have one of his pups...those are the only kids i need.

Attachments

• 2boys1 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    2boys1 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 4

Back