Who has the best avatar???

I have a nightmare every time I see Bishoff's avatar.

CrewChief's avatar is sure up there if you like cute kids. Every time I see his I crack up a bit.

I have always liked skidooboy's avatars over the years.

My vote goes to Crew Chief because that kid is so adorable and it wouldn’t be gentlemanly to vote for myself. Having said that, the rest of you fackers better vote for me or my next avitar will be of me scrubbing the bathtub au natural.

Bischof said:
My vote goes to Crew Chief because that kid is so adorable and it wouldn’t be gentlemanly to vote for myself. Having said that, the rest of you fackers better vote for me or my next avitar will be of me scrubbing the bathtub au natural.

LMOA :rofl:

i think the one i stole off another site says it all

but bishoffs is just not right, i puke a little everytime i see it.

Bischof said:

Bischof, thanks for making me laugh.....then get sick...lmao

Bischof said:

Then of course I vote for mine...... ;)!

I want to see you on the tub sexyboy......LOL

P.S. I used to love the one with the bouncing tittys but I haven't see that one in a while.....
Nick

Last edited:
My Vote

Bischof said:

LOL... In that case my vote goes to the big man! Got some BAD mental imagery going on right now!

I couldn't vote for Bischof no matter what he threatened!!! Isn't there a rule against nudity! Please let there be in this case!!!!!

Last edited:
I like stuffers also, but there was another one that the gal walk back and forth......

Hey Bischof you better do something the boobies here are getting a lot of compliments......

Nick

Back