Having problems seeing posts & threads???

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
If you are having problems seeing posts or threads from a few days ago or even farther back then most likely you need to change a few of your settings.

1st thing is to go into your Control Panel using the User CP link above, enter your options, scroll down to "Thead Options", Default Thread Cut-Off and set that to All threads.

Then exit your User CP and then go into one of the started thread and scroll down near to the bottom and go into "Display Options" set this to "from the: Beginning"

With these set you will see all of the posts from the very start of the site. You can set these how ever you like, this is just to help you see all the posts. Once this is set it will remain that way until you change it manually ;)!

Enjoy
Tom

I did a quick reply to a post the other day and it was there when I left the site that evening. Yesterday when I checked the post it was gone. Does this mean that I should do some adjusting?

yes sir....the forum will only show you what you have it set for.....I dont remove anything unless its breaking the Forum rules...and then I will always warb you 1st.

Back