Mr. Sled, Gina, VMJ , And other old Members

Well, hell, I think we got ourselves a good old fashioned reunion! I certainly have not been around lately (excuses include two young wippersnappers, crankey wife and silly thing called work) but it's getting time for the itch again. Funny thing is; I just had to get my password sent back to me tonight cause it has been so long that I forgot it and I jumped on the first site to see all the old "veterans" - kyle, carl, etc... that I have not heard from in a long time. How goes it guys! Anyway, this will be the first Novi show I have missed in a while and I am disappointed that I will not be able to hook up with ya but maybe I be able to make another ride this year!

Da Fin :rockon: :beer:

hey fin good to hear from you again..
gina we just got back from novi... but i didnt get to cover the whole area... i just may pop back in sat evening..donno for sure yet tho..

Good to see all you old timers again at the Show. Can't wait to get into a TY Ride this season.

We'll try not to cancel out this time...

-Mook & Sharona.

Ding, Doug, You guys a tad sensitive about the old thing......? :D

You are only as old as you feel.... :rockon:

-Old Grizzled (but still ready to ride) Mookster.

Long weekend...but a good time!!!

Hey to all who I was able to see at the show and to those that I will hopefully see on the trails or at a TY ride.... I was going to have a get together but the ground at at the house was way to wet and I was kinda overwhelmed with all the feedback and thoughts from the show....

Hopefully talk to everyone again soon, don't be strangers if you are in the area let me know (Grape's ) always time for felow riders....

Cheers,
Travis (BIG BLUE)

Last edited:

Back