P1000670.jpg

P1000671.jpg

P1000666.jpg

P1000673.jpg

Dyno'd 162hp very trailable, and fast

Thanks for looking any questions or comments please feel free
Had handlebar pad off use to lift with hoist,

Bill

They are Northern Lights, very light weight I think they are 7-8lbs lighter and stronger than stock, I have yet to see another set as I know when we bought them for the sled when racing I think they were $1500 for the pair, also have theri lightweight spindles too that were $800 a pair, and to think this sled with those parts was on its way to a salvage yard!!!!

billbies said:
They are Northern Lights, very light weight I think they are 7-8lbs lighter and stronger than stock, I have yet to see another set as I know when we bought them for the sled when racing I think they were $1500 for the pair, also have theri lightweight spindles too that were $800 a pair, and to think this sled with those parts was on its way to a salvage yard!!!!
some people just have to much money

I agree ^^^ but when racing you have to try to have the edge and if that means shedding a few punds here and there you do what you have to do and also I wasnt paying for them so who am I to say they are not needed :flag:

Bill

no i know all about paying to play.i used to race also.i was more refereing to the fact they were throwing them out.

exactly It was spring time and we were just getting everything cleaned up from race season and he goes anything else need to go to the salvage yard and I went what are we getting rid of? He said the old srx on the trailor I went hell no!!
And ripped that off the trailor as fast as possible

Back