Dont know if it's a repost but...

SXRider7Hundo

VIP Member
Still I think this thing is by far the sickest photoshop ever!!! Yammie bikes dont do much for me but DAMN! This would be awesome!

(if it's a repost sorry, Im a noob)

l_e4652532ef1647d32e14f2133b0ea483.jpg

p-shop for sure which makes it that much more desirable.

4 cyl 2 stroke in a modern chassis = drool.

WIsixfitty said:
p-shop for sure which makes it that much more desirable.

4 cyl 2 stroke in a modern chassis = drool.

Yeah, I love that bike as well. Too bad it will never happen.

I am a TL guy myself:)

Have you ever been on TLplanet or TL zone?

I think my next bike will be an 04+ r1. I fit well on those bikes, and they handle very nicely. Plus I am a sucker for dual pipes, even if it has 2 more cylinders than I am used to.

Yeah Im on the zone, Im TooLoud1000R. I will never come off a twin though. I love the narrowness and low end grunt of the motor. I am probably taking a risk being offed for saying this but I personally dont like Yammie sport bikes. I love the quads, the sleds, PWC's, all that but the R6 and R1 are just too played out for me. Everyone and their brother seem to have one. But that is just me. I have ridden a souped up 00 R1 and an 06 with some nice mods, was I impressed? Sure, absolutely. Incredible power and pretty nice handling, but a little too sketchy in my eyes. But again, that's me. I say tomato you say tomatoe.

horkn said:
Yeah, I love that bike as well. Too bad it will never happen.

I am a TL guy myself:)

Have you ever been on TLplanet or TL zone?

I think my next bike will be an 04+ r1. I fit well on those bikes, and they handle very nicely. Plus I am a sucker for dual pipes, even if it has 2 more cylinders than I am used to.

never had a TL. I did pipe a TL motor in a dirt track/street tracker frame.
looking for pic.....found! iirc this bike is/was for sale in Oshkosh, WI.

TL1000019.jpg

I've been on twins for the last 15 years or so.

Yam RZ350
Honda Superhawk.
Suzook DL650 v-strom
currently ride is a KTM950A

WIsixfitty said:
never had a TL. I did pipe a TL motor in a dirt track/street tracker frame.
looking for pic.....found! iirc this bike is/was for sale in Oshkosh, WI.

TL1000019.jpg

I've been on twins for the last 15 years or so.

Yam RZ350
Honda Superhawk.
Suzook DL650 v-strom
currently ride is a KTM950A

I have seen a TL powered dirt tracker on the craigslists in GB and FDL areas. It is sick.

If you liked the honda superhawk, you would love a tls. I nearly bought a vtr, but after riding a stock tls, I was hooked. So when I found my piped low mileage original 97 widowmaker unrestricted 97 tls, with Heli bars, i fell in love.

Riding a track day at road america proved my choice was good, as I was able to pass a similarly modded superhawk everytime on the straights. In the corners that wasn't an issue either, but at that track day, I was not in the class where you could pass in corners, only on straights.

SXRider7Hundo said:
Yeah Im on the zone, Im TooLoud1000R. I will never come off a twin though. I love the narrowness and low end grunt of the motor. I am probably taking a risk being offed for saying this but I personally dont like Yammie sport bikes. I love the quads, the sleds, PWC's, all that but the R6 and R1 are just too played out for me. Everyone and their brother seem to have one. But that is just me. I have ridden a souped up 00 R1 and an 06 with some nice mods, was I impressed? Sure, absolutely. Incredible power and pretty nice handling, but a little too sketchy in my eyes. But again, that's me. I say tomato you say tomatoe.

I was a mod / admin on tlp before the creators of tlzone stole all the info from TLP and started up tlz. I am on both now, but I never log in due to bad blodd from tlz admins that assumed since I was living under a hundred miles away from the old owner and originator of TLP that I was a part of the original owner's apparent "imbezzling" of cash. That is what happens on some forums. people suspect things without having any real proof so substantiate their opinions. I am sure you can see there is a big issue regarding these sites and how tlz came to be. TLZ essentially pulled a coup and stole all the property of tlp. Meanwhile tlp's original owner jsut said screw it,a nd sold it to another longstanding impartial tlp member.
eh, it just leaves me with more free time for other things, and really by the time all the crap happened, pretty much all the tricks and mods had been sorted out, so I really doubt I am missing out on anything. I simply ride the hell out of my slightly modded tls and grin from ear to ear.

Now if I were to meet 1 particular tlp/ tlz member I would probably knock his *** out, just to make me feel better about it. I hope for his sake that I never do meet him.

I hear you sxrider, I am not really a fan of the 4 cylinder bikes, but the 04+ r1s jsut fit me so well, they are like telepathic. Granted, I have not yet been on the new 09 KTM superbike. realistically, I would probably buy an RC8 or an aprilia Mille or tuono if I were to sell the tls, but I love this bike and have ridden on both east and west coasts with it. So I would probably never sell my tl, and just add more bikes to my stable.

What you really should save up for is this mate... :o

09-aprilia-rsv4.jpg

Hate to say it, but if this bike has little or no quality problems (and given Biaggi doesnt wad it) the I4 Japanese market is going to be bent over forward and rammed in the hind quarters! A 200+ hp V4 (That Honda is only touching with their RC212V race only bike) in a chassis as light as or nearly few pounds (like less than 10) lbs heavier than an RS250 makes a recipe for a world dominating superbike, both on the track, and on the street. You wont need a ridiculous stretched swing arm and a baby bottle to touch the single digit 1/4 times, only a very well trained clutch hand.

Sorry to hear of your falling out with (Im assuming Mr Jiffypark) I honestly dont go on the Zone much anymore. There are alot of retards on there now that really get on my nerves. You know, like the "I wanna lower and stretch my TL" squids that also ask 2 threads later how to wheelie their bike. I really only like to go on there to catch up with Rifleman, he lives about an hour out from me and Ive met up with him on a few occasions. Really a top shelf fellow.

that street tracker on CL was it.

I rode a TLR. I chose the VTR becuase of the powerband, looks and typical Honda build quality. It's not the fastest in a straight line but does deliver a damn nice torque curve.

I miss that bike. Too bad road (only) bikes for me now are just to narrowly focused.
vtr8.jpg

horkn said:
I have seen a TL powered dirt tracker on the craigslists in GB and FDL areas. It is sick.

If you liked the honda superhawk, you would love a tls. I nearly bought a vtr, but after riding a stock tls, I was hooked. So when I found my piped low mileage original 97 widowmaker unrestricted 97 tls, with Heli bars, i fell in love.

Riding a track day at road america proved my choice was good, as I was able to pass a similarly modded superhawk everytime on the straights. In the corners that wasn't an issue either, but at that track day, I was not in the class where you could pass in corners, only on straights.

Back