pics of my sled

T.S.U.Filmz

well here it goes I just finshed my sled last night and thought you would all like to see what i have been working on over the past few months. let me know what you think.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Last edited:

Looks great. ;)! What are you doing for a sway bar or are you leaving it out? M-10 looks good, love the big wheels, where did you get them? Thats has got to be the the lowest windshield I've seen yet...lol.

That's pretty sick. Ive always wondered how an SRX would look being set up to actually go over obstacles and ride aggressively without punching a hole in the bellypan. How hard was the FLOAT installation? Is it a worthwhile upgrade?

floats were EZ there the same mount at the new Phazer. i don't know how they ride tho because I have not got to ride it yet no snow here in SE MI

everyone has black i have been thinking i want to do a different color. i do like black but i want a SRX a color that nobody has. i was thinking white or RED hood

With that ride height and NO swaybar.......My bets are youll be tipping over or heading for the trees alot sooner than you think.

My SRX with a Viper front end and Pioneers Long Travel fronts makes my sled sit just as high and the swaybar fits just fine. But its still tippy if your not ready to shift your weight properly.

Last edited:
Thanks i had it out this weekend it was great on the trails and a lot of fun to ride. And not a tipy as people were telling me it was going to be. new pics for everyone

LindsaysCanonCamera219.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera218.jpg

it looks great, i also ditched the swaybar this year and like it alot better for offtrail riding. i want your boss seat, did you get it new or used?

i got the BOSS new good luck looking for a used one i looked for 3 years and just got one new. if there is one used chances of you getting it are slim to none.

It looks awesome, the only thing I could suggest to improve is to get more snow and to tell the guy who parks that truck to not hit the camaro. Really looks cool dude. Nice build

that TA is a POS it has holes in the floor. but if you know anyone lookng for a new jasper Chevy 305 HO motor it has on in it just make an offer lol i have some snow around the sled in the last 2 pics. I will be going back up next week and i will get more shots of the sled.

Jeff

Back