I bought a predator 9818 but they send me i ripsaw 9921h, what i should do???

fortress

Well, i have purchased a camoplast 9818 but they send me by error a ripsaw 9921H.. I'M sure they will ask for me to pay for the shipping to return the track and its fucking ridiculous.. I wanted the 9818 because i want more hook-up in the deep snow and i think the predator design is better for deep snow.. But, dunno, maybe the ripsaw is even better?? I dont think so but i'll ask!!

Should i return this track!?

Ripsaw is a real good track the one on my dads rx1 with no studs hooks up better then my srx with 196 studs.It does good in the powder as well. They are both good tracks and i wouldnt send it back to get the 9818 IMO

well, but its not the "cone" design.. i was thinking the ripsaw is the one with the cone design!! ??!?!? The sticker on the track and on the box is ripsaw 9921h but all pictures i have seen of the Ripsaw is with cone !!! not mine

fortress said:
Well, i have purchased a camoplast 9818 but they send me by error a ripsaw 9921H.. I'M sure they will ask for me to pay for the shipping to return the track and its #$%&* ridiculous.. I wanted the 9818 because i want more hook-up in the deep snow and i think the predator design is better for deep snow.. But, dunno, maybe the ripsaw is even better?? I dont think so but i'll ask!!

Should i return this track!?

This is a family board, you may want to choose to use more appropriate language to use as you dont want to offend anybody. By the way, you would never have to pay return shipping on something that they screwed up. If i were you i wouldnt even tell them about the mix up, you got a very good track which happens to cost more than the one that you ordered.

Sorry for the language he!! this word has not the same signification for you than me!! (I'm french)

Well, for the ripsaw, i know its a good track, but a good track on trails.. I wanted the predator track cuz design will be better for my riding style.. Alot of off trail riding... And your right, i ahve verified again and the cone design is not for the ripsaw, so, i have the good one!!

I have emailed the dealer but i'm sure he will tell me that i need to pay for the extra shipping.. And , its hard to me to fight on this cuz i'm on canada and the dealer is on USA... But , i'm waiting!! maybe he will be comprehensive

he said he cannot do that cuz i'm from canada and i would need to pay for returning the track!! Well, no choice, i will keep the ripsaw.. i'm very disappointed!!!!!

Last edited:
fortress said:
Sorry for the language he!! this word has not the same signification for you than me!! (I'm french)

...I know what you mean fortress, ...my wife is french Canadian and uses that word on me incessantly. No worries!

BlueByYou2000 said:
Sorry, but thats piss poor business. If someone bought a track from me and I sent them the wrong one, it would be taken care of, no questions asked. Man thats aggrivating...BBY :o|

I agree with that BBY, very poor business practice if it is indeed true.

BlueByYou2000 said:
If you cant get it worked out, I may help you with your problem. I could send up a 9818 in exchange for that 9921...BBY

Thats a very respectible thing to do, seems to me that you run a very sound business. I ordered my track from you last year, and i got the right one in a short time.

:WayCool:

The ripsaw is the best going right now. I would contact Rich if you have a problem. He is a level headed guy. He will gladly make it right for you. I am sure of that.

remember guys he is from quebec, the shipping and duty will kill him in costs. fortress, i think you will be very happy with the ripsaw, lots were sold, and almost everyone i have seen post on several boards is very happy with them. make sure rich didnt just put the 9818 in the 9921 box. if you have a digital camera, take a photo post it here, you may not have a problem at all. matt is awasome when it comes to service, and that was a very fine gesture indeed. ski

I did already talk to Rich and he said that its what i have ordered (come on man) I asked to him to check out is orders history but he said he delete order history after the item is send.. Its Ridiculous and not serious!!

I know the ripsaw is a good track but its not what i have paid for,, I will keep the track anyway.. i cant do nothing

Sell the ripsaw and reorder the track you want. The ripsaw is a more $$ track. You will probabbly cover your shipping. Maxdlx

Back