Tempaflow??

I dont really see the need for it; but many people here claim to have had great results using tempaflow. Do a search for it here on this forum and you will find alot of information about it.

tempaflow

I ride a bender piped sx and have run it with and with out and performace consistency with tempaflow from -25 to +4 IS A MAJOR PLUS. It works well, im a believer . Manitoba has some drastic temp changes in winter and it worked well for me.

Tempaflow

I second boondoctor's recommendation for the Tempaflow. I run a 2002 CPR piped Viper w/ Tempaflow in northern MN and not having to rejet every ride is a big plus. Obviously with a stock sled it's not as sensitive to temp changes but if you want your piped Viper to be spot on all the time, go with a Tempaflow.

Yamadogger, whats the forecast for Int. Falls this winter? Did some riding up there two years ago and it was a blast. Keep me posted on what you have for snow conditions...snow should start to fall anytime now.

Weather

We received 2 1/2" rain last weekend - too bad it didn't wait and fall as snow later in the month. It's starting to cool down a bit but it's so wet we need some really cold weather to freeze things up. Anyway, I've heard the dreaded El Nino word on a few forecasts but I don't put much faith in the long term predictions anyway. Regardless, there's always good riding up here. If you're up this direction, shoot me a PM and I'll show you some great riding. If you've never ridden the Bigfork River, I'd highly recommend it ;)! .

Back