8000 Mile SRX?

alces1

Thinking about purchasing the 8000 mile SRX( if still available) Anyone have any experience with this high mileage? Thanks!

Do a leak down test or compression check on the motor, check powervalves & pv cables, check w-arm in suspension. Shocks might need some sprucing up & some clutch parts might be tired if they have not been changed. 8k miles on a Yammie ain,t like 8k on brand X.....specially on a SRX!

8000 mile SRX

ALCES, I have a 99 that has over 8000 miles and still looks and runs great. My has always been garage kept, UP of MICHIGAN ridden except for maybee 300 miles of the 8000. Just put a new track( RIPSAW) this summer, always maintained every season. The bottom line is how well it was maintained and ridden! It's a yamaha and will LAST!!!!!!! ENJOY!

Thanks for the replies but the guy finally sold it last Saturday. Was for sale for a long time glad for him he sold it finally. I,m picking up a 2000 this weekend with 3000 miles . Thanks again!

Thanks Turk but the guy just sold it but it worked out found one with 3000 miles on it picking it up in a few days. Thanks again

we just sold a 98 srx mountain with 16000 miles on it with no engine repairs and it still runs great and has perfect compression

My friend has a 2002 SRX he is selling, He bought a RX-1, 898 original milles and this thing is cherry,(showroom new) He's 49, and rides non aggresive and has had this taken care of like a baby, I take care of my sleds but he is beyond anal. I think he is asking $4975, if anyone is interested he lives in Rochester MN.

miles

i currently own a 98 srx 700 which has over 14000 MILES, still runs very well, had the rings changed 1000 miles ago and she runs strong

Back