whats wrong with this

big-kid said:
i dont see anything wrong with that. looks good and have fun on it.....

i could use the SRX pipes in the backgeound....

told you i dont see anything wrong. i like the lady shakin her head when you drove by...

Its loud even today when a couple of friends poped by the shop the first thing they say is can you fire it up for my buddy.Of couse I am only to happy to oblige.It is allways a hoot to have an unsuspecting none wrench head stand by the pipe exit when it fires up!!!!Hours later I'm still getting a giggle out it

here are some fresh pics I guess they will be in the next post

Attachments

• engine 440 001.JPG
    engine 440 001.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 40
  • engine 440 002.JPG
    engine 440 002.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 53
  • engine 440 003.JPG
    engine 440 003.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
YAMAHABUNCH said:
He that thing is really cool
you know the stock viper secondary will slide right on that jackshaft!
tHANKS FOR THE TIP i RAN SHORT ON THE SEASON AND NEVER GOT TO DO ANY TUNING, JUST A BIT OF PLAYING AROUND.

"It is always a hoot to have an unsuspecting non-wrench head stand by the pipe exit when it fires up!!!!"

That cracks me up and reminds of years ago at a local funny car meet of a tall skinny kid, painted on jeans, fingertips stuffed in his pockets as far he could, about to the first knuckle. They were getting ready to fire this nitro funny car and wheeled the battery cart over and hooked it up, flipped open the injectors and gave it a squirt. The crew, and everybody around the car looking intently at this kid waiting for him to move. He had his head tucked under the lifted body intently examining the engine, seemingly oblivious to what they were doing. When he didn't move out of the way, they just shrugged and went ahead and fired it up! His body reacted by thrusting him up and backwards smacking his head on the funny car body and stumbling and falling back, landing on his butt on the ground and sumersaulting over backwards till he came up with this stunned look on his face looking at everybody else doubled over laughing! I swear he wet himself! I almost did from laughing!

When I had my old SS 433, I was always sure to pass guys on their left side. I'd see them cringe like that lady did in your video, as they were busy getting blown into the weeds! Hilarious! G.

jet boat

It's too much fun making all that noise, somtimes the hp and the ride become secondary. On the nestalgia run I did all day I would sit back about 30 yrds and make a full pin pass on the left of unsuspecting riders and you would think at 52 years old it would wear off after the third or forth time, hell no all day long and every time I did it ,it was as funny as the first one of the day. The best part hear was they all loved it. Not intending to one up the funny car story but here's. I have an 18' j craft with a big block 429 cobra jet ,jet drive, i'll try and insert a pic. I was loading it at the public dock one afternoon , it always attracts attention , but on this day it attracted two women that had walked down to the dock holding hands and checking out the frogs and flowers, when all the glitery chrome of the jet boat caught there eye. After a few comments on how cute my brightly painted little boat looks and how nice and shinny it was. They inicently stood on the dock directly behind the open bassett headers when I fired it up.You can paint the rest of the picture .I have since then put a set of stainless oval flow masters on. all in good fun !!!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 6

Back