Need to make my 292 faster :)

patsxr700

Hey guys i am looking for a 74 and up GP 292 Motor for my oval sled. I have a 73 motor but it does't have the tapered crankshaft so i can put my duster clutch on and its reed vavled....I Have Money Waiting lol

PM ME!
Thanks
Pat

What size reed block is in yours - # of petals.

I think the blaster cylinder can be made to fit - you can buy pipes for that.

Take the crank to a machine shop - get it done there.

Is this for sock or super stock class? The crank can be cut off to fit the duster clutch. Its not that big of a job/

what do the rules say bout carb ect. there many things you can do just depends rules. What org. are wanting to run with?

Send it to DRP Dealughter Racing Products nothing will touch it except another one that he has done.

Well we got it ported that goes along with the 45mm carb. its running a 500 main right now, it seems to go good, we also have a duster clutch... at boonvile we had a xlt carb which was small and did some porting and head trimming it went 48 on radar at the race track.. that was with the stock clutching.. With the stock clutch i didnt get out of the hole that good but now with the duster clutch it engage higher now and its wayy batter out of the hole..we got it to handle great on the track.. but i need it to go faster :)
if theres any hints or clues to help it out lwt me know

Thanks
pat

Back