Srx Crankshaft ?

Blue Devil

I have a 98 700 srx .I am in the process of rebuilding it.The crank was never wleded so anyway I find the 2 bearings spun I priced them today and they are 200.cnd ;):D each!!! ;):D ;):D I can get one out of a 00srx.My ? is there any differances

checked part #s

I just checked the part#s The crank for the 98 #8DF-11400-00-00;and the # for the 00 crank is 8DN-11400-00-00. What does the F and the N stand for?
Thanks

After checking the 2000 update book, they made a pto bearing change and case change on the 2000 and those changes made it NOT interchangeable with previous years....sorry.

You may want to try Royal Distributing out of Ontario (...I should get commission for this), ...I believe they sell crank bearings but not out of the catalogue 1-800-265-2970, ...might be cheaper.

you could do wat i did and bite the bullet by a brand new one from yamy for around 1000 bucks.after replacing all the bearings and seals and truing and welding it was not that mutch more.

There's a new 99 complete assembly on ebay right now. Asking price a little stiff but no bids with auction ending tomorrow. He might reconsider asking price if no bids received.

Back