"pics of my 5 srx's"

amatosrx

VIP Life Member
here is a few pics of my srx's 2 98's 2 99's 1 2000 srx 800. i just picked up the 99's this week i will be a trail machine the other will be a 800 ice racer next year. :2strokes:

Attachments

• my 5 srxs 2 (2).jpg
    my 5 srxs 2 (2).jpg
    223 KB · Views: 53
  • my 5 srxs 2.jpg side shot (2).jpg
    my 5 srxs 2.jpg side shot (2).jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 45
  • my 5 srxs (2).jpg
    my 5 srxs (2).jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 42
  • tip up town usa (2).jpg
    tip up town usa (2).jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 31

SRX crazy, I like it!

and the other 3 will be used for?

Man looking at your toy list. You can invite groups of friends without machines to go ridding with you summer or winter. :)

so you have 6 ? srx`s ....... how many in your family ride ? i have 4 and i am the olny one that rides ....and my wife thinks i am crazy that i dont need 4 since i can olny ride one at a time ....guess she dont understand the concept of haveing a spare or 2 or 5 lol

PhatboyC said:
SRX crazy, I like it!

and the other 3 will be used for?

Man looking at your toy list. You can invite groups of friends without machines to go ridding with you summer or winter. :)
4 of them are trail machines and i will be a pro stock icer. i always ivite friends to ride summer and winter i don't like to ride alone.

Last edited:
YA*AM*A*HEAD said:
so you have 6 ? srx`s ....... how many in your family ride ? i have 4 and i am the olny one that rides ....and my wife thinks i am crazy that i dont need 4 since i can olny ride one at a time ....guess she dont understand the concept of haveing a spare or 2 or 5 lol
only 5 srx's me and my brother and my son ride my wife ride's 2 a year. you can't have two many sleds. my wife thinks i am crazy.

Zachalyse said:
Can you say: "OBSESSION"?

Nice. Me like SRX to
yes it is an obsession but yamaha has not put out anything as awesome as my srx. i like the 4 stroke but not ready to switch. :2strokes:

amatosrx said:
yes it is an obsession but yamaha has not put out anything as awesome as my srx. i like the 4 stroke but not ready to switch. :2strokes:

Same here. You should pick up a Vmax 4 ;)!

What no 2001's come on that was the best year :) Nice collection!! I want to pick up another one to and turn it into a power sled but the wife think that is a crazy idea.

beekmanSRX said:
which one is the fastest! which one is the fastest!!!!!!!
my 98 srx with all of the polished parts is the fastest the complete set up just rips. thanks for all of the comments guy's.

no wonder why I can't find any forsale, you have them all lol Nice collection

Wish I had, even just 1 Blue Devil

Back