Out for a ride with Jack.

sleddineinar

VIP Member
One day makes quite a difference. 5" of snow fell today to cover that hideous brown. Jack and I went for a ride. The Rice Creek Trail had frozen ice under most of it. The corners were pretty treacherous. We stopped by this plane out on the ice at a seaplane base in Circle Pines/Lino Lakes area. It was great having some fresh snow to ride on. The sled ran well. We did some ditchbanging, lake riding, and explored the trails for about three hours, saw about 4 other sledders out. I would expected more, maybe people have already summerized their sleds! LOL! We had alot of fun.

Attachments

• 02-21-09_1213.jpg
    02-21-09_1213.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 02-21-09_1215.jpg
    02-21-09_1215.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 02-21-09_1216.jpg
    02-21-09_1216.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 4

Always nice to see a great looking SX on the snow. I need to get mine put back together and ride it. I have the same blue windshield as that one too. Looks like lots of fun.

I didn't too crazy, and he's still little enough this year to sit in front of me. Next year he'll hav to learn how to hang-on the back. We did bang helmets a couple of times! He said he had a lot of fun.

Right on. It is great when you see the smiles on their faces when they have been driving. My daughter is 6 and she is a little devil on a sled I have to really watch close she likes to make the sled dance. She gets a kick out of it. I think I am going to have to really watch her when she has her own.

Back